The COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing, and we have important information for you.
Information on COVID-19 and insurance.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a stressful and confusing time for many. We put together these resources from insurance companies to help guide you through this trying time.
A Message From Our Principal
With the continuously evolving circumstances surrounding COVID-19, insurance companies are providing dedicated services and up-to-date resources to keep customers informed during these challenging times. Emergency regulations have been set into place, varying by state, that have affected our lives and our businesses.
Recognizing the uncertainty of this situation, insurance companies are offering various temporary options to alleviate financial obstacles for those unable to pay premiums during the coronavirus pandemic. To ensure continued coverage, many companies are taking action to support their policyholders by instituting grace periods on non-payment cancellations as well as making payment plans available. Below you can find additional sources with information on what your options may be at this time.
- Accident Fund: website.
- Acuity: website.
- Aetna: website.
- Aflac: website.
- Anthem: website.
- Builders Mutual: website.
- CareFirst: website.
- CHUBB: website.
- CNA Insurance Companies: website.
- Delta Dental: website.
- Donegal Insurance Group: website.
- EMC Insurance Companies: website.
- Erie Insurance: website.
- Everett Cash Mutual Insurance Group: website.
- Foremost Insurance Group: website.
- Guardian Life: website.
- Hagerty: website.
- Hanover Insurance Group: website.
- The Hartford: website.
- Humana: website.
- Kaiser Permanente: website.
- Liberty Mutual: website.
- Loudoun Mutual: website.
- Markel Insurance: website.
- McNeil & Company: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about payments.
- Mercury Insurance: website.
- MetLife: website.
- National General Insurance: website.
- Nationwide: Please call 877-669-6877 for additional assistance if you are experiencing financial hardships.
- Northern Neck Virginia Insurance: website.
- Penn National Insurance: website.
- Principal Financial Group: website.
- Progressive Insurance: website.
- Safeco: website.
- Selective Insurance Company: website.
- State Auto Insurance Companies: website.
- Travelers: website.
- United Healthcare: website.
- Unum: website.
- West Bend Mutual: website.
There are many factors for businesses to consider as owners and their employees return to work. Guidelines should remain in place for physical distancing and enhanced disinfection procedures, as well as general safety. Virginia has published a set of mandatory reopening guidelines based on industry that continue to enforce distance and cleanliness standards. Please see the link below from Virginia.gov for more information on the specific guidelines for your industry.
Learn more about the Forward Virginia guidelines.
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Go over your options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.